ANEMONE Workshop on-line meeting: Webinar on Identification and prioritization of Hot Spots (pressures &impacts) in the Black Sea region.
The following topics were covered during the workshop:
1. ANEMONE Project presentation – Dr. Laura Boicenco, NIMRD
2. Hot Spots in the Black Sea – Dr. Luminita Lazar, NIMRD
3. Hot Spots project methodology – Dr. Gulsen Avaz, TUBITAK
4. General presentation of the EcoImpactMapper approach, followed up by the Collection of input data: how the input data affects the model and what type of data is needed? – Assoc.Prof.Dr. Samuli Korpinen, SYKE, Finland
5. Demonstration of the EcoImpactMapper: how the data looks like and how it is included into the tool? What the tool does and how it can produce different outputs of interest? – Assoc.Prof.Dr.Samuli Korpinen, SYKE, Finland
The main features of the Hot Spots project methodology were presented, as well as the EcoImpactMapper approach. A demonstration of the EcoImpactMapper was made: how the data looks like and how it is included into the tool.
Download files:(Last Updated On: May 15, 2020)